Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fayetteville Wedding Photographer--Open for Business!

I finally did it! I dove in head first and Shot my FIRST WEDDING!

And it wasn't as scary, stressful, or horrible as I thought it would be. In fact, it was really fun! I loved the laid back feel of Richie and Courtney's Wedding. It took place at the Lake Wedington Lodge, which was a spectacular venue for a fall wedding. The leaves were turning, the air was a little crisp, and the water was gorgeous! The lodge was super cozy too!

There will be more images to come later, but for now, I'll leave you with a few of the Details of this intimate fall wedding.


Courtney and Richie chose a classic color scheme of Black, White, and Red. Here's a shot of the mantle above the fireplace:



The "Guestbook" was the mat around their engagement photo.


This Garter with the vintage crystal Broach was the Bride's Something Borrowed, Something Old, and Something Blue, all rolled into one! (Her dress was new!)



And Check out this Fabulous Cake from Rick's Bakery. I'll be honest, I had a piece, and it tasted AMAZING!

That's all for now! More of Courtney and Richie's big day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment