Thursday, March 28, 2013

Did You Know?


Did you know that I also photograph births?  Yep, that's right.  I do.  Now before you go saying, "I don't want anyone taking pictures of me, much less seeing me looking like that!" let me just say, you're probably right.  Birth is a marathon run only by the toughest of women.  However, you will never forget the first time you see your precious baby.  Wouldn't you like to have that documented to remind you exactly how you felt?  There's nothing more wonderful than the look of exhaustion/joy/elation on a new mother's face the minute she lays eyes on her newborn.  And we all know that newborns don't stay tiny for long.  So why not?  The photos can be shared with others, or they can be just for you.  Its your choice!

Here is a recent home birth that I had the honor of photographing.  Enjoy!







Parting Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment