Thursday, February 21, 2013

Know What I LOVE?

Ok, I have a confession to make.  Its a big one.  As much as I love photographing newborns, families, kids, and weddings, my absolute favorite subject to photograph is a High School Senior.  I love it!  I get to be super creative and modern.  We get to go to crazy urban locations.  And we get to chat about their dreams for the future.

It takes me back to when I was a High School Senior.  I distinctly remember my photographer asking me where I wanted to go to school, and what I ultimately wanted to be when I was done with school. My answer?  I wanted to go to the University of Arkansas, and become a Photographer.  Well, check, and check!  And I can honestly say that I don't regret one day of college, or becoming a Photographer.

OK, on to the good stuff.  I said I love photographing High School Seniors, and I know you're all waiting for examples of my work.  Well, here are a few.  And just in case you were wondering, NOW is the time to book Senior Photos if you're graduating in 2013.  If you're graduating in 2014, I start taking Senior Sessions in Late July.  So give me a call ASAP!






No comments:

Post a Comment